Engagement: Insperity 2021 Sales Convention
- Human resources & business solutions organization
- Traditionally a destination sales convention requiring a virtual alternative
- Challenge of achieving the same or higher level of inspiration and motivational values.
Objective: What is the business objective for this event?
- Annual Sales & Marketing Convention geared towards our Business Performance Advisors (Sales Professionals). Inspiration, recognition, motivation and networking are the key deliverables we try to achieve each year.
Target Audience: Who is the audience that this event is intended for?
- BPAs – Sales Professionals
- Entire company will have the option to watch.
Success Metrics: What metrics will you use to define the success of event?
- Engagement on the platform
- Post event surveys
- BPA retention
- Hybrid based virtual event with webcast presentations streamed from a large stage that included screens, multi-camera production and onsite encoding.
- Attendees – 1200
- Customized host spaces, background with client branding and colour schemes
- Badging with prizes based on virtual event activity & performance to maintain engagement
- Attendees were very competitive and engaged earning badges by maximizing their experience throughout the virtual environment, watching videos, exploring resources and attending main stage presentations.
- The post event surveys results were positive with a substantial amount of enthusiasm for the event as a safe alternative to a Los Vegas meeting.
- Recognition for great performances and inspirational throughout the event served well to encourage BPA retention.