Engagement: SEO’s Alternative Investments Conference
- 630+ attendees, 100+ speakers and 100+ networking meetings
- Increase access and career development for professionals traditionally underrepresented in the alternative investments sector
- Challenge of achieving the same or higher level of inspiration and knowledge virtually.
Objective: What is the business objective for this event?
- Networking Event
- SEO Alternative Investments provides underrepresented, talented individuals, at varying stages of their careers, with resources, mentorship, and networking opportunities to better position themselves for successful trajectories in the alternatives.
- SEO Alternative Investments is committed to creating connections within the alternative investments landscape.
Target Audience: Who is the audience that this event is intended for?
- People interested in Alternative Investments
- Prominent leaders from private equity, hedge funds, real estate, venture capital, fund of funds, emerging managers, and recruiting firms
- This premier conference increases access and career development for professionals from backgrounds traditionally underrepresented in the alternative investments sector.
Success Metrics: What metrics will you use to define the success of event?
- Engagement on the platform
- Post event surveys
- Funds raised – sponsorship
- Virtual event with webcast industry leaders engaged presentations streamed
- Attendees – 600
- Customized host spaces, background with client branding and colour schemes
- Badging with prizes based on virtual event activity & performance to maintain engagement
- Attendee engagement exceeded client expectations; industry leading thought leaders encouraged main stage attendance.
- Post event surveys were extremely positive, with many attendees and sponsors in full support of continuing virtual meetings going forward.
- Attendees were very much engaged earning badges by maximizing their experience throughout the virtual environment, watching videos, exploring resources and attending main stage presentations.